REGIONAL PARK REGULATIONS & RATES
No person shall:
Deface or litter the park or park facilities, or their campsite
during their stay;
Disturb their neighbors with undue noise and disruption between the hours of 11 pm and 7 am;
Allow their pets or children to roam unsupervised such that it disturbs the peace and enjoyment of other campers or the natural
values of the park;
Allow dogs to run at large;
dogs must be on a leash (one large dog per site);
Leave fires unattended;
Stay more than 14 days without the permission of the Campsite
Use the park for commercial purposes without the permission of the Board of the Regional District.
Use ATV’s or non-licensed motor/dirt bikes in the campsite area.
In accordance with Provincial Regulation, cannabis use is NOT PERMITTED
within park boundaries, boardwalks or beaches
Only one RV or vehicle is permitted per campsite.
Other arrangements must be made directly with the Campsite Caretaker. Additional RV’s will be charged
an additional per night fee, per unit.
ensure camper comfort, generators will only be permitted if run responsibly and
respectfully during the hours of 9:00am to 11:00am and 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Any
complaints will result in a request to discontinue use of the generator for the
duration of your stay.
All visitors must register with the Campsite Caretaker.
All garbage must be securely bagged and placed
in garbage disposal facilities provided.
PARK RATES *
Link River Regional Park
- Waterfront Sites - $24 per night
- Non-Waterfront Sites - $18.00 per night
- Group Tenting Sites (where available) - $14.00 flat fee, plus $6.00 per tent per night
• A 50% deposit is payable in advance. At this time, cash is the only method of payment accepted at Link River Regional
• Personal cheques will not be accepted.
• The 50% deposit is non-refundable. Persons holding reservations must check in with the Campsite Caretaker by 6:00 pm or risk losing their campsite. Reservations may be made online at www.linkriver.letscamp.ca. Reservations can be modified online. Please note, if staff are required to revise your reservation, there will be an $8 change fee applied.
Checkout time is 11 am. Persons wishing
to re-register must do so prior to checkout
and site availability.
Free firewood MAY be available as long as stocks remain. Otherwise firewood may be available for a fee from the Caretaker. Please obey fire bans.
or portions thereof, may at any time be closed
to the public for reasons such as fire, water or vandalism.
Persons violating any Park Regulation will be asked by the Campsite
Caretaker to leave and may be barred from future use
Disputes can be made in writing to the Regional District of Mount Waddington, Attn: Administrator, Box 729, Port McNeill, BC V0N 2R0