LINK RIVER AND BERE POINT CAMPGROUNDS
Please follow all COVID-19 Protocols as posted at our campsites
UPDATE Posted: January 26, 2021
Campsite Reservations will open February 1, 2021 at 8:30am
Bere Point & Link River will be open for overnight camping starting May 21, 2021
Please note: All Reservations are subject to the 50% non-refundable deposit.
COVID-19 Protocols for RDMW Parks
- Masks are to be worn when using any area of the park where clustering may happen (day use area, outhouse, public cooking areas, trail head, etc.) and at all times when interacting with Caretaker/Staff
- Immediate household members only per campsite, to a maximum of 6 people per campsite. Friends or family that do not share a living space with you will be required to book their own campsite. (Those in your "bubble" do not count as immediate household members)
- US & International Visitors please be aware that travel restrictions are still in place for travel to Canada
Bere Point and Link River campgrounds will align with messaging from Recreation Sites and Trails BC:
The safety of Parks staff and the public is our top priority.
For updates, please visit the Regional District of Mount Waddington website at: www.rdmw.bc.ca
For inquires, please call our office at (250) 956-3301 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented event.
Thank you for your interest in camping at Link River. Link River is open year-round for camping. When there is no Caretaker on-site, you may camp free of charge subject to the following conditions:
1. Please limit your stay to two (2) weeks
2. Ensure that whatever garbage or waste created during your stay is taken out when you leave
3. Respect the natural environment and other guests
No potable water or firewood is available at Link River Campsite, please bring adequate supplies with you.
Have a wonderful time camping!
Reservations for the 2021 season will reopen on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2021 AT 8:30AM